Wednesday, January 12

day 10268: days like these, i just wish i had a pair of crampons…

The more that’s going on in my life, the less I feel like talking about it. Strange, no?

These past few weeks have been filled with soap-opera-frenzy. Friends angry at friends, people backing out of commitments, stressed filled days, sleepless nights, indecisions, guilt trips, Triscuit, and a whole slew of “we’re-engaged-he-finally-proposed!” Ticket sales for An Evening for Humanity are slowly creeping up, corporate sponsorship is finally starting to come in line and everything is coming together quite nicely. Not exactly what we expected, but better than we had hoped given the situation. It should turn out to be a grand party for an even better cause. If you haven’t bought your ticket yet – go click on the link and buy today.

I must admit that I’m a little nervous about Friday night’s “coffee.” - a little excited, a little curious, a little of everything at the same time. I’ve never been for “coffee” before, so I’m a little apprehensive about the awkward moments after the so-what-do-you-do-for-a-living lines. Except that we’ve already covered that bit before, and small talk has never really been my forte.

No pressure, right?

No comments: