Thursday, August 19

Day 10122: WYSIWYG

What you see is what you get. I'm not an enigma, not a mystery. My life is an open book for anyone to read. If I had secrets, would I be blogging? There are some things I hold back on talking about, but really truly, I believe most things are fair game because they happen to me... my life, my story, my thoughts...

Sometimes I don't care who knows what and who doesn't know what. It's hard to keep track, and it doesn't really matter. So what if anyone who reads this knows that I and XYZ are doing 1 or 2 or 3... does anyone really give a flying fuck anyway... particularly if it's about people they don't even know. What the hell difference does it make.

I've had this discussion with a few people over the past few weeks how behaviour can change with group 1 or group 2 and how group 1 can never know about what one does with group 2... can one truly be themselves if they have to censor their actions and behaviours with supposed friends.

That said, I don't like hiding things. I don't like secrets, and I sure as hell don't like double standards. Now get the fuck out of my way. I'm hungover, pissed off as anything and quite frankly in a really rotten mood today.

No comments: