Wednesday, September 22

Day 10156: 6 Mini Meals a day will help the fatty-boo flab go away

I need help. Actually, I need a definition of what a "mini meal" is. I've become all gung-ho about my self-inflicted program. I climbed on Monday, I biked a bit yesterday, I have plans to rollerblade today... but I can't seem to handle the whole eating thingy-ma-bobby.

I packed my lunch today... and my breakfast, and the 2 other mini-meals that are supposed to be consumed sometime between breakfast and and lunch and sometime after lunch before "dinner".

Ooooh, and I've been so good too.

Breakfast - Ryevita (I actually like the cardboardy taste) with a spoon of spicy hummus

Snack - mixed berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)and a little square of cheese

Lunch - salad with yummy sweet, ripe mini roma tomatoes and some cheddar

Snack - peanut butter and another bit of ryevita...


Sounds good, doesn't it.

Only, no one's told me when to eat them. So breakfast, has stretched into lunch. Lunch will stretch into dinner and who knows when I'll stop eating. I had the ryevita with the hummus. I picked at the berries the rest of the morning. It's lunch time and I've been eating the cheddar with the peanut butter... I'm not even hungry anymore... but eat, I will because it's supposed to be good for me...

Craziness. I think I'll go throw up now.

No comments: