Friday, September 24

day 10158 1/2: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me...

Boo #1:

I've decided that I look at myself in the mirror a little too much.

How much, you wanna know?

This much!

[extend hands as far as I can reach]

I look in the mirror soooo much, I walked into the door today while trying to see if my protruding fatty-boo-boo tummy was because of protruding fatty-boo-boo, or if it was because of my pants.

It was because of protruding fatty-boo-boo and now my co-workers are all laughing at me.


Boo #2:

I had a nightmare.

I woke up praying to all-that-is-holy that I wouldn't grow up to be one of those Chinese women with Hair A or Hair B.

Hair A: cut short (perm optional), sometimes a little spiky, most of the time shaggy, dyed/tinged red or brown to mask the greys.

Hair B: long, usually permed, incredulously fucktacularly frizzy, tied back with some wierdly be-laced hair clip that doesn't really match the small floral print dress with the boxy shoulder pads. Let the grey grow, baby... let the grey grow.

There really is no other kind.


Boo #3:

Last night I wanted to call and hang up, call and hang up, call and hang up, etcetera, etcetera.

I did that Wednesday while drinking raspberry sourpuss vodka lime tonics on ICBBQ's roof...

Got the machine...

Left heavy breathing messages...

Just joking...

Made you wonder though...

Didn't it...

I couldn't do the heavy breathing thing...

I tried...

But was laughing too hard...

So I just hung up...

No comments: