Friday, February 18

day 10305: the trouble with me

The trouble with me is that I like instant gratification. I’m not the wait-and-see kind of girl. When I want something, it usually means that I want it now. I don’t like to wait. I don’t have the patience to wait.

Take emails for example. I ask a question, I need an answer. Send me an answer within a thirty second time frame and I’ll be perfectly happy. Anything more than that, and I’m not so happy…

Or boys… if you’re interested, suck up your ego and don’t wait the two days to call. I lose interest really quickly… I think that’s what went wrong with Serious Boy… that and we have absolutely nothing in common…

Or medicine… take two and call me in the morning… well, if my pills don’t work after an hour, can I take a couple more? This one usually backfires on me. Four extra strength Advils, four tylenol cold tablets... I think I'm rather doped up. Flying high as a kite. Still feeling really rather crappy, but hey, at least I can breath…

That’s all I’m saying…

No comments: