Wednesday, March 8

day 10687: pulllllllllllllllllllllllll…

Some days I feel like a clay pigeon hurtling through the open air at some crazy ass speed, waiting for the bullet to hit and smash me into smithereens. I try my best to be positive, to look at the brighter side of things, but some days, a head full of bubble gum thoughts just doesn’t help.

You can tell me not to worry, and assure me that everything will play out in the end. You can tell me that my problems are no big deal, but really no matter what you say, in the end it doesn’t matter… I’m still just waiting.

Waiting to win the lottery.

Waiting for a new monkeyco to make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Waiting for people to step up to the plate.

Waiting for something to change so that I can live the life I want to live.

Then,when all the waiting is done, and something does happen, the world as I know it will be completely different. And probably not in a good way.

1 comment:

j said...

well, the silver lining about that is there's a whole bunch of us clay pigeons out there waiting too... and waiting together can be fun!