Sunday, September 17

day 10880: courting a new beginning

30 boxes weren’t enough.

In a week, I will be moving home to living with the mama. Hopefully, it will only be for a year until things get settled and the Toronto real estate market crashes.

But somehow I doubt it.

Though I love living by the waterfront, and I love the lifestyle that I lead, there is something missing. I need something more.

I need room to fuel my passions, room to grow, and room to redevelop a love for myself.

Things will be different. It will take a lot of time to adjust. There will be days that I rage against my situation and who I think I’ve become. But hopefully in the end it will all be for the best.

Hopefully, it will only be for a year.

Or until the Toronto real estate market crashes.

Whichever one happens first.

No comments: