Tuesday, October 31

day 10923: happy halloween from teh lush...


"I'm not a lush... oh wait... yesh I am."

I love Halloween. Ever since the first time I dressed up in a Chinese meen lap with a set of Mickey Mouse ears plopped on my head and two spots of lipstick drawn onto my cheeks, Halloween has been magical.

I love the excitement, anticipation and even the little bags of Humpty Dumpty gas-flavoured potatoe chips they handed out when I was in grade two. I love all of it. Even the little rocket candies that I hate so much.

My kids are going to love Halloween as well. And they're going to have wicked costumes... not clown outfits that they wear year after year just to score free candy (although that was really cool the first time around).

Things that I've been:

... Chinese Mickey Mouse...
... farm hick with a Big Bird sweatshirt...
... clown... I wanted to be a princess...
... Superman...
... clown... i wanted to be a ghost...
... clown... I wanted to be a princess... again...
... clown... I wanted to be a vampire...
... cowboy...
... Charlie Chaplin, but my moustache fell off so I was just a man...
... Wednesday Adams...
... Go-Go Yubari...
... Winnie-the-Pooh...
... pylon from Toy Story...

1 comment:

Rose Petal said...

The Pylon was definitely your best costume ever. And I didn't think anything could've beat your Winnie the Pooh!