Tuesday, January 27

Day 9916: Oh, the weather outside is delightful...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! It's a glorious day out there boys and girls and I'm stuck in the office with nowhere to go!!! It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood, a beautiful day in the neighbourhood...oops... sorry... did I start singing out loud again? I've been getting strange looks from strangers all day...

Packing tonight for my trip to Sin City... leaving Friday afternoon for the weekend and returning Monday morning on the redeye. Oy... Monday's going to be harsh isn't it. Too funny! All because Mommy-dearest wants to spend a weekend in Vegas for her birthday. Wow craziness!!!

Gonna work now, so maybe I can get out while it's still light out... let it snow, lt it snow, let it snow!!!!!

Oh, and plus, I had a fantastic weekend... remind me to tell you about it sometime!!!

:)

No comments: