Thursday, February 19

Day 9939: That thing you do...

You know that one thing that pisses me off. Well, you did it. And I'm pissed. Royally, royally pissed. I'm trying to be nice about it. I'm trying to be a good friend. But you pissed me off, and you're going to have to un-piss me. No ifs, ands or buts. I am majorly pissed, and I can't get over it. Maybe by tonight, I'll be over it. Maybe not. Maybe by tomorrow, I'll be over it. Maybe not. Maybe when HELL FREEZES OVER I'll be over it. Then again, maybe not.

Yes, I know there is probably a good reason why. But I don't care. If you don't want to tell me and you don't want to talk about it there's nothing I can do about it except to get pissed off.

I HATE BEING BAILED ON!!!!

:( :( :((((((((((((((((((

...and while I'm in my venting stage... how come no one uses that little comment thingy??? I know you're out there... I can see you.... someone... anyone? *sniff* I feel so all alone... :( ~"no body knows..."

No comments: