Wednesday, March 17

Day 9965: UT vs. the admittedly better H2Oloo...

Top 'o the morning to ya... Happy St. Paddy's Day. Anyone want to go for green beer today?

Yoink. I admit it. I have never been to a Waterloo football game. I have never professed undying loyalty or love for my alma mater. I have never even made a voluntary donation since they tried to imposed the involuntary donation of $75 that I kept "forgetting" to recover. Yet, for some strange reason, I feel compelled to defend My school against the dastardly beings of UT who insist their's is the better school. Yeah, right. As if... Waterloo vs. Scarborough campus? There is no comparison. Waterloo all the way baby.

I mean who wouldn't love H20loo. The green, green fields (of duck crap), the fresh, fresh farm country air (that smells like pig poops), the funky a$$ retro buildings that one could get lost in and not find a way out until well after graduation... Ahhhh... that was the life. And I miss it. I miss the peaceful idealic lifestyle, and I miss hanging out on the lawn with my friends, taking off to go to the occassional class and then coming back to take my place on the grass while someone else goes to class...

...and to think. I almost went to McMaster...

No comments: