Monday, April 19

Day 9999: Jello shooters are BADDDDDDD...


...but oh, soooo goooooodddddddd...mmmmmmmmmm

Well, as many of you know, ICBBQ and I threw a monster drinking party this weekend. Ok, so maybe it wasn't an, ahem, monster drinking party, but a number of us proceeded to get seriously and severely trashed. Jello shooters, melon balls... PLBoy mixing 4 shot drinks... it was a night to remember... ummm... if one could remember.

some hazy quotes:

"you do one, and I'll do two... oops... that was three... ummm... better make that an even four"
"chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!!!"
"wake up... you have to go to dragonboat practice..."
"I dreamt it was cancelled..." "it was cancelled"
"I'll tell you a secret... I sooooooo horny today...zzzzzzzzz"
"Ugh, I think I'm going to hurl..."
"So who are you romantically interested in? B, P, K, G...???"
"Jello shots? Bah... those are nothing..."
"Are you feeding the dog JELLO SHOTS!!!???"
"I wasn't yelling. I thought you were passed out!"
"Let's go Karaoke!"
"We've taken over your house..." (sms text message 4 o'clock the next afternoon)

Thanks to all who came out to help us celebrate our new Monkeycos. It was truly a night to remember... and a day to remember... and well... another night to remember... and dang it, people... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ALREADY!!!!

Luv ya lots... !

No comments: