Monday, June 7

Day 10048: Did I ever mention that I hate...


I hate planning things. I hate it, loathe it, absolutely detest it. I suck at it. I'm just plain no good at it.

I constantly look to others for "suggestions" or "ideas" but really, the truth is, I'm looking for approval. Approval that yeah, all the effort that I'm putting in is good, and that everyone will have enough to eat and that everyone will have a good time.

I stress about it. Obsess about it... rave about it to anyone who will listen. And when the day comes, I'm so apathetic about it, that it really was a waste of time and energy to have even thought about it...

That said. I'm trying to organize Triscuit's surprise b-day party. I want it to be good - something that he'll remember for a long time to come. Yeah, maybe the added stress is good for me...

No comments: