Wednesday, June 23

Day 10063 1/2: I'm Tripping...


Typical J-ism... I can't go through ONE day without tripping on something. Yesterday, I was tripping over my left foot all day - left rubber skid marks on the floor where ever I went.

Today...well... let's just say, thank God for nylons (no blood, just bruises...). Tripped going UP the escalator on the way to work. Holding a chai latte in one hand, a sausage mcmuffin, book and purse in the other, running up the escalator and somehow stubbed a toe or caught a heel - whatever. Down I go, scrape my thigh on the metal escalator teeth, latte splashes up the stupid little lid hole, splashes me right in the face, totally coating my glasses (and only my glasses). Blind and disoriented from pain, I realize that one of my shoes has fallen off. So still holding my latte and everything else, on my hands and knees, my left foot searches blindly for my lost shoe... I finally find it, put it back on and saunter casually (and still blindly) up the rest of the way...

If only I had a camera... oh wait... I'm sure Eaton Centre security is having a laugh-fest over that one... play, laugh, rewind... play, laugh, rewind...

I get sooo close to being girlie-girl and something like this has to happen.

*****************

On a better note... Picnic on the living room floor with Triscuit and his mom. Strawberry meringue birthday cake and a bottle of PJ to celebrate finalizing the beach house at last!!! It was great... :)

No comments: