Friday, July 16

Day 10088:  Perspective...


I must remember... no matter how bad things go in my life, no matter how crappy things might seem, there's always something far, far worse than anything I can possibly imagine. 
 
I just found out that some friends just lost their baby girl on delivery.  To go from a moment of supreme happiness to one of ultimate sadness...
 
My heart is aching for them, but there's nothing I can do.  They're Triscuit's friends.  I've only met them twice, yet I feel like I've known them forever.  And had circumstances been any different, I know that I would be there now trying my best to help them through this time.  But they're not, and I can't do anything except think about them and pray.
 
Life is good.  Treasure it always.  May the gods be with you, S & MC... 
 

No comments: