Friday, July 23

Day 10095: Excuses...


~ 5 in a car would be too uncomfortable
~ BMW bailed on me - I was stuck without a ride
~ how the heck do I get up to Whitby, of all places?
~ I don't wanna be a third wheel
~ I wanna get into town early and PARTY... (ahem... with who?)
~ I don't wanna drive by myself...

Ok, I admit it.  Probably not the smartest thing to do to ride down to Montreal with Triscuit, but hey, what's done is done... now get off my back or I won't tell you about the backless wonder and kabuki pants I packed for the trip...

Today's horoscope:
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21): You have learnt many things over the years but how many of those things have you experienced for yourself? The sun in Leo at this time of year urges you to be more adventurous, to discover first hand what life is about. There is only so much you can learn from books and other people. There is no end to what you can learn for yourself.

No comments: