Thursday, September 16

Day 10150: And so the dance begins...

Email I just received wrt Lawrence's b-day dinner tomorrow night...

J
Just so you know, I'm not going to this.
Perhaps you could sign Lawrence's card for me - the usual. :>

See ya'
Triscuit


To which I responded...

k. if I don't make it, I'm sure someone will sign it for you anyway.

But really I was thinking...

Damn you! If you're doing this because you think that I wasn't going to go because you were going to go than you're way too full of yourself!!! NO ONE gets the better of me... not even you. You better change your mind, buster... I have a point to prove...

I was going to out with Woe to celebrate her first sale, meet up with them for dessert, wish Lawrence a very, merry, happy birthday and saunter right out to get royally hammered. Now, I have to sit and wonder why the heck he's not going... if it's because of me, or if it's because he has a date.

I hate boys.

No comments: