Friday, September 17

Day 10151: No Mo' Tough Love

Sometimes you just want to know how the other person is doing or what they are doing. Sometimes you can't help still thinking about them and sometimes you can't help still caring about them.

If they're happy or if they're sad...

It does not mean, however, that you're still head over heels about them, or that you're dying to get back together with them.

Enough is enough... no mo' tough love. My heart can't take it no mo'. I want my friend back.

ps... check this out...

1 comment:

Rose Petal said...

Your link is hilarious!!!.....I'm assuming you read all the various editorial critiques on the book....

It's funny cuz it's true!!

(PS - Tough love must continue...there's a reason why it's called tough, but it'll be worth it in the end. Trust me.)