Friday, January 7

day 10263: off the top of my head

Apologies for not posting regularly this week. What with An Evening for Humanity and dealing with Q1 reporting I’ve barely had time to breathe, let alone think about weird and wonderful things to write about. Amuse me people… tell me a story…

Organizing an event of such sheer magnitude is a lot more difficult than we initially anticipated. We’ve dealt with personality clashes, egos, indecision, miscommunication, non-communication, tempers, tears, triumphs, etc. We’ve hit walls, yet soared through other hurdles. With one exception, things are progressing nicely. In about an hour, I’ll know if all is for naught and whether our fundraising event will be a success, or if we’ll be lucky to sell 100 tickets.

It's a good cause, my friends. I urge you to make your personal donations by January 11th. The Canadian government is matching all donations made until then. I'm off to pledge mine... pledge yours too...

No comments: