Tuesday, January 25

day 10281: the secret to saving money...

Someone said to take baby steps and start saving by packing a lunch. So I started packing a lunch, but I never ate it. Twelve o'clock hits, my stomach starts to grumble and inevitably, the thing I'm craving is not what I packed. For a while, I ended up spending MORE money by packing a lunch - the costs of packing and the costs of buying something everyday anyway.

Recently, it dawned on me how I could make myself eat my packed lunch. I just need to pack things that I really like to eat... like cookies, ice cream or chocolate cake... mmmm...

Baby steps... it's all about the baby steps.

1 comment:

teahouse said...

Hahaha, I feel your pain. I always try to pack lunch, but inevitably the hot soup in the deli across the street calls my name. My soggy little sandwich is never enough.