Monday, October 3

day 10532: awwww… fcuk it… my life is an open book anyway

Me and my big mouth always get me in trouble… In telling My-Boy-Bacon about DigitalDi’s pic of me from this weekend’s bachelorette party, I let it slip that I have this blog. Whoops. Oops. Ouch. Somehow, I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. And while I’m not sure he’s going to find this, somehow, I suspect he will… after all, if the King of Google found turd twisters, he can find anything…

Anyway… more about the bachelorette party...

Bachelorette parties in all honesty are really, really, really tame compared to bachelor parties. There are no naked ding-dongs, no visits to the whorehouse, no strippers, teasers, or strange drunken house guests to wake up to. All there is a lot of food, maybe a well-oiled six pack here or there (if you’re lucky), a couple of raunchy presents, special cupcakes, and depending on the bride-to-be, hopefully a lot of drinking.

Maybe I’m getting old. Or maybe I like to be in the company of men (no offense girls), but the all-girl bachelorette thing… yeah… that doesn’t really do it for me. While it’s fun to go traipsing all over downtown looking for a club that we actually don’t feel like we’re robbing the cradle of, I think I’m getting tired of the scene. The last couple of months have been wedding purgatory (never hell)… back-to-back bachelorette parties, wedding showers, bridal parties, house-warming parties, jack and jills, and topper of all – two weddings in one weekend…

It’s been a tiring couple of months. I’m completely broke from doling out spa packages and lingerie. And I’ve come to the decision that hell… if I ever get married… I’m eloping…

1 comment:

teahouse said...

That is a pretty funny photo!!

Bachelorette parties are tame because, above all, there's no danger of an indiscretion with a male stripper. They're all gay.