Tuesday, August 28

day 11221: if I was to ever post a w4m posting in craigslist, this'd be it

Make my sister’s dreams come true! - w4m - 30

The other night my sister had a dream about “my boyfriend.” Seeing as how my sister has never showed any previous psychic tendencies, I’m willing to explore the possibility that she might indeed have ESP.

To qualify for consideration, you must be all of the following:

- a surfer
- Canadian
- a super nice guy
- blond
- smart
- adventurous
- really hot
- going to Costa Rica in September (to go surfing... of course)


Help me make my sister’s dreams come true… or explain to her fiancĂ© why she’s dreaming about strange super hot, blond surfers.

So, what do you say? Do you really exist?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Make my dreams come true!! :)
I think he was brownish-blond, but I don't remember. What the heck. Let's open it up to a larger subset of super hot surfer-dudes. :)