Tuesday, January 1

day 11347: happiness is in finding your inner bahama mama

I couldn't take the endless snow and cold of the Canadianana winter, so QWW, Posie and I hopped onto a jet plane and took off for warmer waters where we spent a backbreaking few days getting things for free and baking ourselves golden in the sun.

Now that I'm back, I can quite freely say - I HATE BEING COLD... I WANT TO MOVE SOMEWHERE WARM AND HOT AND SURROUNDED BY ENDLESS VISTAS OF CLEAR BLUE WATER.

The SAD and the bitterness is back with a vengeance. Someone find me when the sun starts shining again. Ugh.

Happy New Year anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures. wish i had been there.

teahouse said...

Yes, being cold sucks. It's been about 8 degrees in NYC for the past week. The only thing that warms me is vodka. Now I understand why people drink it.