Tuesday, November 18

Day 9846: Headache update... 4 1/2 weeks and going strong...

Heyos! I finally figured how to set up the comment thingy-ma-bobby!!! SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!!!! ... someone? hello? anyone out there? *sniff* I feel so alone... ;o)

It's wet. It's miserable. I'm miserable. I'm allergic to the apple I just ate. My lips are puffy and red. Somehow I knew that was going to happen before I ate it, but I ate it anyway. My back hurts, my head hurts... there's a little fruit fly or something that's bugging me... I hate it when I get complainy so I'm going to stop.

That time of year again, boys and girls. Christmas is fast approaching as are the rounds of company parties and other social events during which, again, I will be going through the whole debate. Do I dive in solo, ask a friend to tag along... or just smile pretty and make an excuse about having a prior commitment. Family excuses work well. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, I don't have the patience to deal with my fam, and if I use them as an excuse, I'm sure it'll become some self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't know which one is worse... going to a party and being the only single or hanging out with fam and being the only single. What is it about Christmas that feels so gloomy despite the happy kids and jolly fat man.

Looooooooong conversation with Tuxedo Sam last night - contents of which will NEVER, EVER be revealed - during which I've come to the conclusion that I still don't understand guys and probably never will. To generalize and say that all guys think the same way is totally wrong, but to say that they don't think alike isn't right either. But the big question of the night was... drumrollllll... why the heck do I not have a dating history? I'm stumped. Can't answer that one. I think I'm just picky... and maybe a little scared of hurt...

Things I want, but probably shouldn't... (in no particular order)

1. Peanut butter, cheese-wiz, and jam sandwich
2. Caramilk
3. Guiness ice cream
4. Hubcaps
5. Vancouver
6. hee hee... this one's for me to know!!!
7. Triscuits
8. Finding Nemo
9. Gas and reno money
10. TWH'g
11. Whistler during Christmas
12. Panorama during Christmas
13. Snowboard saver... it don't exist, but I wish someone would make it.

No comments: