Tuesday, November 11

Whooo hooo!!!! Reread the primer can...only needed to wait 10 minutes between priming and applying the colour coat - hence... my board is almost done!!! Can't wait to see the final product. Bad news though - the primer reacted with the sticky-back mylar that I was using and there was total bubbling on the one side. I think there was possible bleeding of the paint... I was a little overzealous with the spray can. Give me a break - my first time with spray paint. BUT I LIKE IT!!!

Had to call Triscuit for moral support before I started the process. Wasn't sure that I could do it. But he said commit to the can...to which I replied - I have a problem committing to anything. Too funny! Ironic though - since I'm not the one with the commitment problem... seem to be surrounded by bailers and non-committers. Serious major pet peeve.

Actually in a good mood for the first time today. Dealing with hostile clients on a rainy Tuesday morning when the rest of the world seems to be in a funked out mood is not an ideal situation. To top it off, found out that someone in my office got laid off last night. No one knew about it until this morning. I think secretly, a lot of people were relieved to see her go. I feel guilty admitting it, but we did not get along. I always wondered why. I usually get along with everyone, but somehow, somewhere she rubbed me the wrong way. There's actually only two people that I know that I don't get along with. She was one of them. Though, I wish her the best in the future, because getting laid off is a really, really, really sucky thing and I wouldn't wish it on anyone...except for me... I think I'm a little jealous... is that weird?

No comments: