Friday, July 30

Day 10102:  Finding Jam-o
  
I'm getting really rather excited.  In one hour and fifteen minutes, I will be off on my own little weekend adventure.  The dog and I are hopping in the car, stopping briefly at Canadian Tire for flashlights and an air mattress and then heading towards parts unknown.  First stop, happy place #3 - somewhere on the Severn River.  No idea what the place is called, but I'll know it when I see it.  Hopefully, I can find a little diner or something, use their port-o-let before bed and then bunk down in the back of my car.  If not, worse comes to worse... well... I've done it before. 

And from there, pure joyous freedom.  No one to answer to except myself.  I can go skinny dipping in the morning, roast marshmallows over the car lighter at night.  It'll be great.  And Monday will come and I'll be back - refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to face the world again.

Have a good weekend people...


No comments: