Tuesday, July 5

day 10442: waiting for the next 5 o’clock bomb to drop

There’s a nasty little trend happening. I first noticed it months ago, but I choose to ignore it, giving him the benefit of the doubt, trying to believe that he wasn’t purposefully doing it to mess with my life. Trying IN VAIN to believe that he wasn’t doing it out of SHEER MEANNESS.

I’ve been deluding myself… I have to face reality…

Coming to me once in a while at 5:00 with a project that you know will take HOURS is just fine… it’s part of the job…

Coming to me at least three days last week at 5:00 with a project that you know will take HOURS is just plain mean…

Coming to me (for the second night in a row) at 5:00 with a project that you know will take HOURS on a night you know I have a SOFTBALL GAME and knowing that my team will have to FORFEIT if there aren’t enough girls is really, really NASTY…

AND THEN TRYING TO MAKE LIGHT OF THE SITUATION LATER AND JOKING AROUND THAT I MISSED YET ANOTHER SOFTBALL GAME BECAUSE OF WORK… that’s just plain SPITEFUL…

Now leave me alone, because now my team hates me and I just want to go home and cry...

No comments: