Thursday, July 14

day 10451: treat me like the princess i was born to be

Tempted…

So very tempted…

So very, very tempted…

… to write one of those long, blasting rants going on and on about every little shortcoming, failure, and regret of my past and post it for the world to see. But I can’t. I can’t because there is always someone else involved, and there is always another’s feelings and emotions to consider.

And as much as I try, I can’t bring myself to be selfish.

Which is why… after much thought and much deliberation, a Rebound Boy would just not work. I don’t want to hurt anyone and I don’t want to be hurt by anyone. It takes two, and one always loses.

But, if things should happen and should someone decide that he wants to woo me… well… who am I to say no. I’ll go with the flow and let the cards fall where they may.

In the meantime…

No comments: