Thursday, January 12

day 10632: give me one good reason

Dear Monkeyco.

Why are you trying to piss me off? You need me. You really, really need me, and you're not giving me a reason to stay. I'd ask you to pay me (the official term is RETENTION BONUS), but that little voice inside my head keeps thinking that it's a little like blackmail.

I'm trying really hard to get over my personal ethics and my misplaced loyalty for you. I'm trying really, really, really, really, really hard to kill that little voice... capice?

Wishing you all the best in the new year,

Schmassion.

2 comments:

j said...

Dear Monkeyco.

On behalf of Schmassion-supporters everywhere. Wake the F*ck up and open that wallet up.

F*ck you very much,

teahouse said...

Yeah! I second that!

And J, I hope I never piss you off...